Group, Conference & Events Training Manager (base location flexible)
What will I be doing?
* Proactively identifies new opportunities to drive repeat/new business from customers through learning and development
* Focus teams through learning and development on the skills needs to drive revenue and convert business.
* Specific sales focussed training will include: Show round Training, Enquiry Handling, Diary Management and Negotiation Skills
* To fully understand the needs of the customer and strive to meet or exceed those expectations at all times
* Versatile and positive in developing the teams to manage customer relationships with a high standard of communication
* Devising and adapting the GC&E Sales strategy through the analysis of information and data, to maximise opportunity.
* To exceed the total GC&E budget through maximising all revenue streams and by cultivating a 'Team Sales' attitude.
* To ensure all GC&E departments complies with all systems, procedures and GC&E best practice as laid down by Hilton Worldwide.
* Ensure that all activities are in compliance with national laws and regulations, and Hilton Worldwide's operating policies, processes and systems.
* Training will include Delphi Training - induction / intermediate / reporting and Market Vision
* Help to create dynamic GC&E Sales departments where people continuously develop others and themselves.
* Provide New Starter training
* Provide coaching for groups or individuals where needed
General other responsibilities:
* Promoting Hilton Worldwide Values as the foundation of the organisations culture.
* Be a 'Brand Ambassador' of Hilton Worldwide by leading by example
* Maintain excellent team spirit by supporting and encouraging all Team members
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Groups, Conference and Events background
- Commercial sales management
- Team management experience
- Proven track record of achievement
- Training experience (desirable)
- Willingness to travel
- Customer Focus
- Change Agent
- English Language
- Collaborative and poised individual, with a sense of urgency in driving to reach goals.
- A well balanced and extroverted person, an effective communicator who is driven by team accomplishment
- Works at a faster-than-average pace, producing results in accordance with procedures and by 'the book'
- Typically makes and follows a plan to keep track of things and follows up to ensure completion.
- Adept at conveying the complexities of our products or services in easy-to-understand terms, communicating in a friendly manner with a variety of styles.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!