Join the Silverado Family!
Silverado Resort and Spa is seeking qualified and motivated candidates for the position of Seasonal
. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the gold standard of a luxurious and relaxing stay in the Napa Valley. Join a passionate group of people whose job is to deliver extraordinary customer service at one of the most beautiful resorts in Northern California.
The Groundskeeper is responsible for:
- Maintaining the cleanliness, safety, and aesthetic appearance of the entire grounds of the hotel/resort.
- Inspects entire grounds and buildings for debris and removes.
- Sweeps roadside, walkways, and gutters. Makes sure all flower beds are clean.
- Performs chemical testing and treating, filter changing, and any other routine maintenance of the indoor and outdoor fountains.
- Replaces burned out light bulbs.
- Maintains all interior / exterior plants. Waters all plants, flowers, and shrubs as needed.
- Performs necessary masonry repairs.
- Mows lawns and turf areas.
- Continually monitors all work areas for safety and sanitation
As part of the Grounds team, you will join other associates that value hard work and pride themselves in making every single event an unforgettable one for our guests and their loved ones.
Our team is:
• Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services of the highest caliber.
• Able to work/collaborate together and communicate effectively with guests and associates at all levels of the organization.
OUR MISSION: Only at Silverado Resort and Spa will you find a captivating place that must be experienced, where tradition and history are honored and modern day luxury is delivered. We create unforgettable moments for every single member, every single guest, one story at a time.
Silverado Resort and Spa offers a competitive salary and benefits package.