The Gant Condominiums are located in an ideal location at the foot of Aspen Mountain and just three blocks from the ski lifts and the heart of downtown Aspen. We off world class resort. Focused on guest services, The Gant associates take pride in our newly renovated property and entrepreneurial spirit world class resort. Focused on guest services, The Gant associates take pride in our newly renovated property and entrepreneurial spiriter our guests a luxurious vacation apart from the norm in a unique combination of alpine tranquility and easy access to the amenities of a world class resort. Focused on guest services, The Gant associates take pride in our newly renovated property and entrepreneurial spirit. The Gant offers our guests the perfect environment for work and play.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible to perform the maintenance and upkeep of all grounds including plants, trees, lawn areas, drives, walkways, ponds, fountains and irrigation systems.Essential Functions
- Maintain and clean all outdoor hotel property (i.e. sidewalk, drives, parking garage.)
- Use moderate to heavy equipment to complete duties as assigned, i.e. leaf blower, power washer, etc.
- Wash, clean, and re-fuel all equipment after use
- Maintain lawns by mowing, edging, raking leaves, and performing other lawn maintenance functions
- Maintain flower beds, baskets, and boxes by watering, removing weeds, trimming, and performing other maintenance
- Maintain the appearance of fountains, planters, or other grounds features by cleaning, replacing or making repairs
- Maintain the appearance and safety of sidewalks, driveways, cart paths, or parking lots
- Operate tractors, trucks, or utility vehicles to transport equipment and supplies
- Previous grounds keeping experience preferred
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age