Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.Job Description
The groundskeeper is responsible for ensuring the hotel property is well maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality. This individual is self motivated and has the ability to work independently with limited supervision.Responsibilities
- Maintain and clean all outdoor hotel property (i.e. sidewalk, drives, parking garage.).
- Keep the hotel property in good condition.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Open and close work requests.
- Use moderate to heavy equipment to complete duties as assigned, i.e. leaf blower, power washer, etc.
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
- Self motivated, and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Previous groundskeeping experience preferred.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.