For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible to perform the maintenance and upkeep of all grounds including plants, trees, lawn areas, drives, walkways, ponds, fountains and irrigation systems.Essential Functions
- Maintain and clean all outdoor hotel property (i.e. sidewalk, drives, parking garage.)
- Use moderate to heavy equipment to complete duties as assigned, i.e. leaf blower, power washer, etc.
- Wash, clean, and re-fuel all equipment after use
- Maintain lawns by mowing, edging, raking leaves, and performing other lawn maintenance functions
- Maintain flower beds, baskets, and boxes by watering, removing weeds, trimming, and performing other maintenance
- Maintain the appearance of fountains, planters, or other grounds features by cleaning, replacing or making repairs
- Maintain the appearance and safety of sidewalks, driveways, cart paths, or parking lots
- Operate tractors, trucks, or utility vehicles to transport equipment and supplies
- Previous grounds keeping experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age