• Minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum one year job-related experience preferred.
• Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Written and verbal English language communication skills.
• Ability to effectively solve customer complaints and concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
• Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust. Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards.
• Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
• Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. and work the majority of shift on feet.
• Frequently required to talk or hear.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Sheila Cena at (408) 362-2327. A copy of the company’s affirmative action plan is available at the property in the Human Resource office during normal business hours.