Graveyard Laundry Attendant
Hilton Santa Clara
Location: US - CA - Santa Clara
The Hilton Santa Clara is seeking a Graveyard Laundry Attendant to join our great team and enjoy all the benefits of our exciting hotel environment! Come be part of one of the finest Santa Clara Four Diamond Hotels featuring 280 rooms in the heart of Silicon Valley next to the San Francisco 49'ers Levis Stadium, Great America Amusement Park and Santa Clara Convention Center.
Responsible for maintain ready available linen and towels for guest and room attendants. Responsible to maintain the smooth operations of the laundry area and the cleanliness standards of our linen. Associate will work graveyard shifts, both weekdays and weekends including holidays. Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Required to utilize and learn usage of laundry equipment and chemicals. Speak and understand Fluent English in order to take instructions from managers/supervisors or when guests request service or items needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for overnight productivity of all wash, dry and fold linens and terry.
- Keep work area clean and neat, free from dust and litter.
- Deliver clean linen to guest room attendants and linen closets
- Deliver all extra supplies to linen closets.
- Responsible for stocking all housekeeping closest with linen.
- Able to push, pull and lift 50 lbs or more.
Previous hotel houseperson or similar job experience preferred.
High school degree or GED preferred
No prior experience or training.
Licenses & Certifications