Graveyard Housekeeping Houseperson
Hilton Santa Clara
Location: US - CA - Santa Clara
The Hilton Santa Clara is seeking a Graveyard Housekeeping Houseperson Position to join our great team and enjoy all the benefits of our exciting hotel environment! Come be part of one of the finest Santa Clara Four Diamond Hotels featuring 280 rooms in the heart of Silicon Valley next to the San Francisco 49'ers Levis Stadium, Great America Amusement Park and Santa Clara Convention Center.
Responsible for assisting guest room attendants with linens and trash. To maintain the cleanliness and the appearance of the hotel. Associate will work mostly graveyard shifts, both weekdays and weekends.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep work area clean and neat, free from dust and litter.
- Deliver clean linen to guest room attendants and linen closets
- Collect and deliver dirty linen to Laundry.
- Collect trash and recycling from guest room attendant’s carts and dispose of properly.
- Deliver all extra supplies to linen closets.
- Vacuum hallways, dust hallway pictures, tables, etc.
- Assists in the laundry to wash, dry and fold linens and terry.
- Assists with cleaning and organizing store room as needed.
- Cleans ceilings.
- Moves heavy furniture.
- Carpet cleaning.
Previous hotel houseperson or similar job experience preferred.
High school degree or GED preferred
No prior experience or training.
Licenses & Certifications