At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Daily Shop Operations of opening and closing,
- Tee sheet management and use of POS system.
- Computer skills are required along with the responsibility for maintaining the upkeep of the golf shop and merchandise.
- Clean and maintain the golf carts.
- Report any cart problems to the mechanic in a timely manner.
- Pick and cleaning of range
- Sweep and clean the Pro Shop patio and the BBQ area.
- Maintain and exhibit knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
- Cart set up prior to service and at the end of the shift.
- Assist in bussing tables and cleaning up in the kitchen when needed.
- Be available to assist members and guests at all times.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to safely operate a motorized beverage cart while on the course.