We are looking for a General Manager of a Dual Property TownePlace Suites and SpringHill Suites that is scheduled to open early 2018.
The General Manager is responsible for directing and overseeing all operational activities and departments in the hotel to maximize revenue and deliver a positive experience and exceptional customer service for the guests. Keep guest satisfaction as high as possible.
GENERAL MANAGER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
* Ensures that all policies, procedures, federal, state and local ordinances with regard to personnel, security, cash handling, guest relations and safety are followed.
* Maintains and improves property standards and service to ensure guest satisfaction and the right public image.
* Ensure that the property and its inventories are always in the best of conditions.
* Develop annual budget and capital expenditure plans.
*Achieve budgeted revenue and profit goals, balancing cost with guest satisfaction.
* Comply with all corporate accounting procedures.
* Prepare and submit on a timely basis operational results/reports to corporate office/owners.
* Inspects property on a regular basis and enforces the implementation of actions toward the safety, comfort, and cleanliness of the hotel and guest satisfaction.
* Ensure property hiring and all employee practices comply with company and legal requirements and strive for a culturally diverse work place.
* Selects, trains, and directs department supervisors and other associates as necessary keeping them well versed in all policies and procedures.
* Delegates various tasks to the AGM and/or department supervisors to ensure the smooth operation of the property.
* Monitors performance, develops and guides associates in career paths.
* Conducts Performance Evaluations for Department Heads.
* Responsible for maintaining proper and confidential Human Resources files, i.e., personnel files, medical files, investigative files, etc.
* Aggressively reduce accidents, and minimize worker's compensation and unemployment claims and resulting costs.
* Assist in the development and implementation of Sales and Marketing Program and Quarterly Sales Strategy Reports.
* Accompany Sales Manager on sales calls.
* Become involved in community and/or government affairs.
* Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times.