A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
- Develop short term and long term financial and operational plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the company. Prepare the annual hotel budget.
- Monitor the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and monthly financial reports. Initiate corrective action.
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiate corrective action.
- Implement and maintain local and national sales/marketing programs.
- Establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Establish and maintain applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Maintain a security function to protect the assets of the hotel and the personal safety of employees and guests.
- Implement/maintain two-way communication systems that cross departmental lines to reach all employees.
- Develop new programs which result in an increased level of guest satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures and local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Reward employees who meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and familiarity with brand specific property Management System(s).
- Ability to exercise excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
- Ability to use analytical skills for measuring business potential and value to the hotel.
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels of customers and hotel management.
Bachelors degree in Hotel Management.
Minimum 2 years experience as an AGM. 3 years hotel operations experience in a supervisory capacity. 2 years experience in direct sales or retail trade; OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Possess a valid driver's license and be able to drive to customer appointments.