Santa Ana Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To manage a hotel’s operation and maintain established cost and quality standards in order to ensure superior service and maximize profits. Assist the hotel’s operations by maintaining established revenue, cost and quality standards.
1. Oversees overall day-to-day hotel operations as delegated by General Manager or Regional Vice President.
2. Develops short-term and long-term financial and operational plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the company. Prepares the annual hotel budget.
3. Generates through proper supervision of assigned departments projected revenue levels as well as guest satisfaction.
4. Meets assigned departmental budgets and monitors financial statements.
5. Monitors the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and monthly financial reports. Initiates corrective action.
6. Hires, fires and performs performance evaluations, as well as training and development of employees under supervision.
7. Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action. Ensures proper handling of guest complaints.
8. Implements and maintains local and national sales/marketing programs.
9. Establishes and maintains a proactive human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with established labor regulations.
10. Establishes and maintains applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
11. Maintains a security function which protects both the assets of the hotel and the personal safety of employees and guests.
12. Implements and maintains effective two-way communication systems which cross departmental lines and reach all employees.
13. Develops new programs which result in an increased level of guest satisfaction and operational excellence. Ensures that guest satisfaction is consistently obtained.
14. Ensures the efficient and effective operation of the Housekeeping and Front Office departments.
15. Maintains company standards in all Food and Beverage outlets.
16. Manages in compliance with established company policies and procedures.
17. Manages in compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
18. Remains current on business trends and local activities.
19. Establishes and maintains an appropriate level of community involvement.
20. May be responsible for completing Manager on Duty reports.
21. Additional duties as assigned by General Manager or Regional Vice President, as applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
* Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
* Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets.
* Analyze and interpret policies established by administrators.
* Understand the government regulations covering business operations.
* Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts.
* Make business decisions based on your own experience and personal opinion.
* See differences in widths and lengths of lines such as those on graphs.
* Deal with the general public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
* Plan and organize the work of others.
* Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
* Speak and write clearly.
* Accept the full responsibility for managing an activity.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum five (5) years prior General Manager Experience. Hilton/Embassy Suites experience preferred