Soon to Open Hampton Inn is searching for an Amazing Hotel General Manager (Burley, ID).
An Incredible Opportunity for an Experienced General Manager...Strong DOS, AGM and FOM will definitely be considered..
Prefer- Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, Starwood, IHG Management Experience.
Hampton GM Certification a big plus
This Hampton Inn will offer:
Perfect Mix Lobby
Hot Breakfast Buffet
Flexible Meeting Room Space
24-Hour Fitness Center
Energy/Passion and Desire to succeed a must.
You Must be able to Motivate and Inspire Team-Members to Deliver outstanding service to our customers and welcome our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
YOU Must LIKE the Sales Process--Take the TEAM and make them a SALES FORCE-- We want a Competitor - someone who gets upset if the competition has more business than we do....
Live in the Revenue Management World Every Day...
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
* Live and Breathe NOI, REV PAR, Star Report, Guest Service Scores
* Passion and commitment to the business at an Executive Level
* Manage people to inspire loyalty and maximize performance
* Engage with individuals/groups and be comfortable in social situations
* Establish and maintain guest service standards that exceed guests' expectations
* Hire, train, supervise and appraise all supervisors
* Manage guest and community relations
* Monitor financial performance and control costs pursuant to the annual operating budget
* Maximize the revenue generated by each business area
* Participate in community and industry organizations as the primary representative of the hotel
* Maintain the property to Franchise and standards
*Strive EVERY day to Make our Hotel the BEST #1 in the Comp Set (Star report and Guest Service Scores)
I am certain that I will get a good number of responses.
Please on your cover page---tell me why I would want to interview you and answer some of the following Questions..
1) Do you have experience as a GM?
2) Have your properties that you have managed won awards (Connie Award, Torchbearer, Hotel of the Year)
3) Have you managed hotels that have led the state or region in SALT, Medallia, GSR scores?
4) Tell me about some of your best Sales Stories (won a big account, etc)
5) Tell me about Team Building, great teams that you have built and led.
What You Get!
- A Team-Oriented Work Atmosphere-Excellent Support from Area Manager and Owners - Excellence in Customer Service & Hospitality
- A Comprehensive Training & Orientation Program
- A Competitive Salary
- Outstanding Bonus Program (We offer Bonuses to all Associates)
- Benefits Package which includes:
E-mail Resume and Cover Letter to Toby Olsen for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Hampton Inn Burley, ID
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Other: Travel Perks, Health Insurance and a Great Work Environment
Management Position: Yes
Fax: (503) 362-8074
Address: 510 Hawthorne Avenue SE , Salem, OR, 97301, US