Fairfield Inn & Suites - Aurora, CO
Location: US - CO - Aurora
If you are a sociable, detail oriented, ambitious person who thrives on delivering exceptional service and building loyalty in our guests; then you might be what we are looking for at Hawkeye Hotels.
Hawkeye Hotels is one of the fastest-growing family-owned hospitality companies in the U.S. We have an opening for a General Manager in the Denver-Aurora-Parker market for our Fairfield Inn & Suites Aurora property. The ideal candidate would be a seasoned and experienced GM of mid-scale branded - select/ limited service hotels.
As a Hawkeye Hotels GM you will be responsible for directing all employee functions of the hotel in accordance with the policies and practices of the brand, and the company, while achieving guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction, targeted profitability, and complying with federal and state regulations.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Your passion for hospitality and enthusiastic approach to management helps our outlets run smoothly and efficiently. You know what it takes to excite our guests and inspire our team. To succeed you will:
- Be the “go to” person; consistently leading and mentoring the staff in providing outstanding guest service
- Identify and act upon opportunities to achieve maximum RevPAR through revenue management strategies and by actively participating in sales efforts
- Use your creativity to generate and implement new ideas or changes
- Respond to guest and staff inquiries in a timely, professional, and courteous manner
- Submit timely and accurate financial information to the company in terms of forecasted and actual results
- Be responsible for the full implementation and consistency of Hawkeye Hotels’ standards and company expectations, brand standards, and industry rating for the property
- Evaluate and hire new employees
- Control all purchasing in accordance with the budget outline and as required by company policy
- Be proactive in maintaining an organized, well-stocked inventory
- Delegate tasks responsibly and consistently
- Pay close attention to detail and budget when completing schedules and payroll
Previous General Manager experience (minimum of three years) at brand of similar quality and size (Carlson, Hilton, Marriott, IHG etc.) required.
PMS & Revenue Management experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.