New Jersey Ocean Resort with sizable Banquet & Catering business seeking a proven leader that has demonstrated career stability and leadership of all resort operating departments
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Hospitality, Business or related discipline required.
• At least 5 years of management experience as a Director required.
• Must have Rooms Division experience in a full service, 3 star or above resort hotel.
• Extensive knowledge of Opera PMS required.
• Previous resort experience preferred.
• Result driven, well organized and detail oriented.
• Extensive knowledge in all aspects of rooms operations.
• Outstanding team leader, ability to build and motivate a cohesive team.
• Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule, including evenings, nights and weekends.
• Working knowledge of hotel laws governing operations and safety standards (OSHA, ADA, etc).
Asbury Park, NJ
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: Yes