Homewood Suites, Raleigh-Crabtree
Location: US - NC - Raleigh
Franklin, TN, US 37067
Candidate must have a proven track record of successfully managing a hotel's overall operation, successful budget controls while meeting all of the brands quality standards, ability to maximize all revenues, and the desire to develop team members, while creating a motivating work environment and exceeding guest service scores.
- Ensures all departments are profitable and maintain strong working relationships.
- Performs Sales duties including marketing calls, attending community business functions, qualifying and retention of in-house group and corporate business, and assisting Sales Manager hotel sales strategies.
- Meets all Accounts Receivable standards, and conducts monthly calls to ensure aging is current.
- Orders supplies and equipment as needed and in accordance to company procedures.
- Ensures staff receives proper training for each position, and company standard operating procedures.
- Inspects guests' rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Promotes hotel's policies and philosophies to employees and guests through direct and indirect interaction.
- Allocates funds, authorizes expenditures and completes in budget planning.
- Review monthly financial reports and knows at all times where the hotel stands against budget.
- Manages payroll and human resources functions of the hotel by controlling turnover, motivating employees, focusing on employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Protects the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner and follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Ensures hotel is in compliance with all federal, state and local laws, including OSHA, EEOC, Wage Hour and Health laws.
- Available 24/7 with reliable transportation.
- Hotel Management experience required, General Manager experience preferred
- Hilton experience preferred
- Passion to provide exemplary guest service
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read, writes, and speaks English
- Proficiency with basic computer (PC) and office technology
- Degree in Hotel or Hospitality Management a plus but not required
- Local market experience a plus