This 55 room property is completing a $1.5M renovation and name change soon.
Purpose of Position:
To provide a clean, efficient, and profitable Hotel with a high degree of quality and service provided for guests.
Essential Functions, but not limited to:
1. Demonstrate professional communication skills.
2. Train all functions within the hotel operation.
3. Perform basic math.
4. Provide quality service for guests.
5. Handle and resolve all guests and employee complaints.
6. Legible handwriting.
7. Inventory and order all supplies for use by staff to complete their jobs.
8. Motivate, train, and develop staff of 10-20 employees.
9. Complete knowledge of Property Management System.
10. Responsible for selection, scheduling, supervision, discipline and discharge of employees.
11. Process and understand daily work and period end paperwork.
12. Review and understand P & L.
13. Inspect rooms daily to insure that housekeeping maintains quality.
14. Maintain operation of laundry and equipment.
15. Promote the Franchise through weekly sales contacts.
16. Ensure that all maintenance is done on a timely basis.
17. Oversee and operate front desk to include; greeting guests, performing guest transactions, answering the switchboard.
18. Review all guest ledger and city ledger accounts on a daily basis.
19. Process all employee payroll and submit to Payroll Department.
20. Report and act on all liability and employee injury cases.
21. Implement all company policies and procedures for safety and security.
22. Working a minimum of forty hours per week. Some weekly desk shifts are required.
23. Is not allowed to make purchases over $500 without pre - approval.
24. Is not allowed to sign any contract, agreement, or advertising with companies without pre - approval
1. Shopper’s reports, and inspection scores all within acceptable limits.
2. P&L kept within acceptable limits.
3. Payroll hours kept within set guidelines.
4. Responsible for all funds and daily bank deposits.
5. Follow all state and federal guidelines including OSHA Hazardous Communications Training.
6. Maintain high level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness.
7. Take active role in all guest relations.
License or Certification Required
1. 5 years of management experience in the hospitality industry or relevant management or hotel experience
1. A valid driver’s license.
2. Valid Food Certification License
Marginal Job Functions
1. Lifting and moving furniture, supplies, and equipment
WHG Companies, LLC.
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: 401(k) - Based on eligibility
Management Position: Yes