Location: US - TX - Abilene
A local limited service brand needs a new General Manager to oversee all operational aspects of properties, including guest satisfaction, revenue management, employee staffing & development, sales & marketing, and other administration needs.
Company offers a good benefits plan, including: medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, 401(k), bonus program, and paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick time).
- THREE (3) YEARS HOTEL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE as a General Manager
- Full service and Limited service hotel General Manager experience
- Passion to provide exemplary guest service
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Proficiency with basic computer (PC) and office technology
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer