Alliance Hospitality Management, LLC is a premier hotel management company founded in 2003 and headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Our portfolio continues to grow and represents such internationally recognized brands as Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, IHG, and Wyndham.
Every Alliance Hospitality hotel shares our team commitment to superior quality services that exceed guests' expectations.
Alliance Hospitality General Managers are experienced, passionate, and results-driven leaders who, like all our managers, embrace a culture of excellence and live by our philosophy,
Don't just do things right, but do the right thing.
As a family owned company, our values, our personal relationships, and our solid track record of success will enable us to continue to grow and develop the company.
We will do this with steady, planned growth and by taking advantage of strategic opportunities.
The growth of Alliance Hospitality Management, LLC presents tremendous career opportunities for hotel professionals. Alliance Hospitality believes in developing our own people; our most valuable assets.
Career development and success planning are essential to the culture of Alliance Hospitality Management.
The General Manager’s duties include, but are not limited to; overseeing all day to day operations by directing staff efforts toward exceptional and complete guest satisfaction, team member productivity, and compliance to brand standards, cost controls, maximizing revenues and hotel profitability.
This is a perfect opportunity for a seasoned Assistant General Manager or Director of Operations who is ready to take the next step in their hospitality career! Must have previous Assistant General Manager - Director of Operations experience at a full-service hotel. IHG preferred but not required.
- Achieves set financial goals.
- Ensures guest and team member satisfaction.
- Coaches and Counsels managers and keeps accurate and thorough documentation.
- Drives the Revenue Management and Sales process.
- Supports and encourages a teamwork environment.
- Attends training courses as deemed by the company and the brand.
- Delegates duties as needed and is ultimately responsible for results.
- Organizing departments and giving clear direction to management team.
- Conducts Management Reviews and sets Action Plans in place to drive business forward.
- Conducts one on one meetings with each Manager to keep communication strong.
- Communicates with Regional Director of Operations on a consistent basis, at least weekly.
- Communicates with the Brand representative on a consistent basis.
- Manages all hotel operations on a daily basis.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Follows up on guest complaints and responds to guest comments through the brand.
- Assures managers are training effectively and efficiently in their respective departments.
- Ensures Security for the hotel’s customers, team members, and property assets.
- Remains current on business trends and local activities.
- Enforces established policies and procedures for Alliance Hospitality and Brand.
- Insures smooth operation of Manager On Duty (MOD) Program.
- Prepares and explains Financial Reports for management and owners.
- Assists in conducting the departmental operational audits and in developing corrective action plans.
- Practices the “Alliance Hospitality Culture” and ensures all cultural expectations are implemented and regularly practiced throughout the hotel.
- Supports hotel’s training needs and efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining Brand Quality Scores at or above Brand Average threshold.
- Must develop Brand Expert knowledge.
- Patrols public areas, investigates disturbances, and warns troublemakers.
- Is involved in the community and networks with other General Managers in area.
- Keeps up to date on the market, including new supply, new companies entering or leaving the market, trends, conventions, etc.
- Investigates or oversees the investigation of guest and team member complaints.
- Participates and steers the hotel Safety Committee.
- Ensures that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for Property, Product, and People.
- Provide assistance and instruction to team members.
- Manages Guest Service Relations, Training, and Guest Response process.
- Communicates daily with other management, and department heads and team members to ensure proper operating procedures are in compliance.
- Assist in Sales calls as part of the hotel sales effort, including follow up on sales teams’ calls.
- Oversees Preventative Maintenance Program, inspecting rooms with Chief Engineer.
- Oversees and reports all risk and emergency related items in a timely manner.
- Leads the Team member of the Quarter Program.
- Participates in the development of the short term and long term financial and operational plans for the hotel.
- Oversees all hotel operations insuring company policies and procedures are being followed and making sure team members are giving complete guest satisfaction.
- Uses sound judgment when making decisions that involve the asset and team members.