ZMC HotelsThis is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in hotel management. ZMC Hotels is a diverse portfolio of hospitality properties that provide for personal career development and will enlarge your capacity to work in a high performing business. With over 40 years' business experience in hospitality, ZMC Hotels currently manages 34 locations and over 4000 rooms. The ZMC Hotel group is on a launching pad for growth, through new development and acquisitions. This is the place to grow your career!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in property management and hotel management. Emerald Suites is an extended stay community located in the Las Vegas Market with three locations. It is a growing business segment that provides weekly rentals for all types of guests and residents. An enthusiastic leader is needed to guide and train our staff to achieve optimal results.
This job may be for you if you...
- Have the ability to not only supervise team members but mentor and motivate them as well.
- Can handle the daily operations of the property including but not limited to: rentals, maintenance, collections, guest relations and evictions.
- Help guests out as quickly and awesomely as possible!
- Know how to recruit, hire, train and retain top talent that will help give WOW experiences to all guests.
- Have the ability to work a varied work schedule which could include nights, weekends, be on call, and holidays.
- Have the understanding of Fair Housing Laws.
- Are able to assist with rent collection, serving default notices and court filings, as needed.
- Provide back-up to Front Desk personnel, as needed.
- Can accurately code invoices, and submit them timely to corporate accounting.
- Provide back-up to answer phones, in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Work with Lead Maintenance to ensure all maintenance requests are being addressed in a timely manner.
- Order supplies.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in hotel management and/or property / rental management.
- Are level headed, patient, and cool under pressure!
- Interpersonal Skills – Commits to finding ways to work with a wide array of people and finds ways to adjust to working in different situations and with people who have different styles. Like variety? We have it!
- People Relationships – Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all, can solve problems with guests / residents, is seen as a team player with employees, and is cooperative, easily gains trust and support of all who you engage with while working in a facility with over 300 rooms. Build your people skills!
- Dealing with Ambiguity – can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, isn’t upset when things are up in the air, doesn’t have to finish things before moving on, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty. Decision makers wanted!
- Self-Knowledge – is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself, understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches, works to deploy strengths, works on compensating for weakness and limits.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ZMC Hotels and Hall Equities are an EEO/AA/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer
All resumes, cover letters, and applications can be submitted to CliffH@HallEquitiesGroup.com and CMartine@ZMCHotels.com.