Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it's like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
As a General Manager, you are responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A General Manager would also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Manage on-going profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
* Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
* Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and Hilton.
* Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
* Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
* Lead in all aspects of business planning.
* Comply with and exceed Hilton Brand Service Standards.
* Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered.
* Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within Hilton Worldwide.
* Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team.
* Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
A General Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience as General Manager within an equivalent quality hotel.
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Possess strong commercial acumen with experience in increasing profitability.
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results in a similar sized property.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As a Hilton Worldwide Team Member, you will be eligible to reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.