Experience the ultimate in southern charm at our hotel in the heart of historic Charleston. We are a full service hotel with warm hospitality and friendly services, concierge staff and valet parking. Whether you are visiting our city to experience the romance in the air, a family vacation or business trip, The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel offers premium services and amenities for you to revel in the hospitality of Charleston.
Currently, Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a high energy, innovative, and inspiring
to lead the team of the
Mills House, Wyndham Grand Hotel
. The ideal leader will drive a winning atmosphere for the hotel to achieve profitability, surpass guest satisfaction and nurture our talented associates.
Value Your Team:
Develop a Strategic Business Plan
- Ensure utilization of Wyndham tools and resources to ensure the property has a competitive edge to attract and develop talent.
- Assist in driving a positive team-oriented environment which focuses on the guest, through associate development and motivation.
- Develop a system of collaboration and ensure to foster open communication by adhering to our “open door policy”.
Be the Brand
- Support the Director of Sales to prospect new and nurture existing clients to grow and improve the financials of the hotel.
- Utilize data, to review past, present and future trends to elevate the innovation and competitive strategy of the hotel.
- Develop business plan designed to maximize guest satisfaction, profitability, and market share.
Ensure Quality and Efficiency
- Ensure that the Wyndham COM! culture is threaded throughout the guest and associate experience.
- Implement change and innovation to elevate associate engagement and the guest experience.
- Support various social media initiatives to market and highlight the individuality of the hotel and its position in the community.
- Act as an Ambassador to promote opportunities that increase awareness of our philanthropic goals throughout the community.
- Establish systems to inspect programs and practices of your team to produce established goals and initiatives.
- Walk the floor daily to be visible and ensure that guest expectations are met and exceeded.
- Leverage key performance indicators to review and enhance overall hotel effectiveness.