Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek
is a one-of-a-kind experience with the compelling local flavor of Orlando. Here you will find dedicated service, relaxing surroundings, and thoughtful touches you expect from Wyndham - on a grand scale.
The resort is surrounded on three sides by the Walt Disney World® Resort and only a few miles from Universal Studios®, SeaWorld® and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer. Our location is just off Epcot Drive, making easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway.
Currently, Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a high energy, innovative, and inspiring
to lead the team of the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek. The ideal leader will drive a winning atmosphere for the hotel to achieve profitability, surpass guest satisfaction and nurture our talented associates.
Value Your Team:
Develop a Strategic Business Plan
- Ensure utilization of Wyndham tools and resources to ensure the property has a competitive edge to attract and develop talent.
- Assist in driving a positive team-oriented environment which focuses on the guest, through associate development and motivation.
- Develop a system of collaboration and ensure to foster open communication by adhering to our “open door policy”.
Be the Brand
- Support the Director of Sales to prospect new and nurture existing clients to grow and improve the financials of the hotel.
- Utilize data, to review past, present and future trends to elevate the innovation and competitive strategy of the hotel.
- Develop business plan designed to maximize guest satisfaction, profitability, and market share.
Ensure Quality and Efficiency
- Ensure that the Wyndham COM! culture is threaded throughout the guest and associate experience.
- Implement change and innovation to elevate associate engagement and the guest experience.
- Support various social media initiatives to market and highlight the individuality of the hotel and its position in the community.
- Act as an Ambassador to promote opportunities that increase awareness of our philanthropic goals throughout the community.
- Establish systems to inspect programs and practices of your team to produce established goals and initiatives.
- Walk the floor daily to be visible and ensure that guest expectations are met and exceeded.
- Leverage key performance indicators to review and enhance overall hotel effectiveness.