Stamford Marriott Hotel
Location: US - CT - Stamford
Stamford, CT, US 06901
To perform tasks as needed for maintenance and repair of the hotel public space, guest rooms, fitness center, spa, pool maintenance, and laundry equipment with respect to the following: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, preventive maintenance, light carpentry and painting. Engineer on duty shifts (EOD).
- Ability to understand, give instructions, and respond to guest concerns in English, verbally and written
- Must be able to work safely individually and in a team
- EPA certified. Must be able to trouble shoot
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Must have excellent guest service and communication skills
- Ability to show initiative including anticipating what needs to be done, before it becomes urgent
- Must wear uniform appropriate for department including name badge provided by the hotel.
- Greet guests and provide guest service in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.
- High School diploma or trade school equivalent
- Must be available to work, days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to perform heavy work. Lifting, pushing, carrying up to 100lbs on occasion of 50 lbs often.,
- Must be able to kneel, bend, stoop, walk, and stand up to 8 hrs per shift.