Retail Clerks greet and assist guests, operate cash registers, stock shelves, and maintain cleanliness of the retail shops within the Giant Center.
This position is responsible for providing our guests with exceptional customer service, following proper uniform standards, maintaining cleanliness of your work environment, and gaining knowledge of specific job duties.
Retail Clerks may be required to do one or all of the following tasks depending on the store they are assigned to:
- Operate cash registers and making correct change
- Maintain confidentiality with customer information
- Stock shelves with merchandise
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the store and at the end of each shift
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the day of applying for this position
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business need.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be available to work a majority of evenings
- Required to work 70% of hockey games each month throughout the hockey season
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, pushing, pulling and communicating
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer