William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.Job Description
Responsible for control quality and consistency of all food served.
Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service and all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.Responsibilities
Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service and all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.Qualifications
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned stations and understand Banquet Event Orders.
- This person would be responsible for production of orders in a timely manner.
- This position also requires standing, walking, reaching and/or lifting up to 50 lbs throughout shift.
- Previous culinary experience preferred.
- Must be flexible and available to work all shifts; AM, PM & overnight.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.