Full time Bartender
Loews Annapolis Hotel is a 215 room hotel with newly renovated rooms, 20,000 square feet of updated meeting space and is in downtown Annapolis, just blocks from the waterfront and historic district, located on busy West Street.
We are the home of BAROAK Cookhouse and Taproom, a three meal restaurant featuring mussels and frites, an outdoor patio and an extensive selection of Belgian Ales and local beers. We feature a fantastic weekend bruch, and guests from both the local community and visitors to the hotel enjoy eating and drinking and the restaurant.
For more information, please visit: www.loewshotels.com/annapolis
We are currently seeking a full time bartender to work both AM and PM shifts.
Bartenders in the restaurant and able to provide courteous, professional preparation of beverages for guests and Beverage Servers. They prepares high quality beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, to order upon request, as well as serve guests at the surrounding tables.
Full time team members are eligible for the following benefits:
- health/dental and vision benefits
- Free life insurance
- Differential pay for AM shifts
- Free shift meals, on site parking and uniforms
- 401k with Company match
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Free wellness program and discount to 24 Hour Fitness memberships
- Free employee assistance program
- Free direct deposit or pay card program
- Credit union membership
- Flexible spending accounts
- Access to Loews Hotels team members travel program
- Excellent employee engagement events, training and development
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One + years experience as Bartender in a high volume, upscale Hotel or free standing Lounge environment, and/or certification from a State bartending academy
- Thorough knowledge of alcoholic beverages, cocktail recipes, preparation methods, glassware, equipment and service; legal aspects of alcoholic beverage service (TIPS Certified or ability to obtain)
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to stand stoop, bend and lift items weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively during entire shift
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Drug Free employer
We participate in E-Verify
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V