A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Reg. Full Time Position
Must be able to work shift time 2pm-10:30pm
- Prepare foods such as salads, soups, sauces, meats, starches, vegetables according to prescribed recipes and guidelines.
- Ensures all food is stored in proper containers and at proper storage and holding temperatures.
- Follows all standard food handling, sanitation and health department guidelines. Ensures compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Assist with buffet set up and breakdown.
- Organize and maintain walk in refrigerator.
- Reporting to work as scheduled (on time and on regular basis) is an essential function of the job.
- Maintains work area in clean, safe and organized manner.
- Prior food prep experience in a kitchen and basic cooking knowledge required.
- Must demonstrate positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Requires ability to perform basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Work schedules will include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Must have a valid current Food Handlers Card/SERVSAFE or willingness and ability to obtain one within 30 days of employment.
- Must know and follow all applicable health standards.
- Must maintain a clean appearance and professional demeanor.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
The Balboa Bay Resort is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.