A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Regular. Full Time Position.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food. Monitor the quantity of food that is prepared and the portions that are served.
- Inspect food, vegetables, and supplies to ensure they meet departmental requirements.
- Reports spoiled, unattractive food items, or other unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Stock all self-service areas with proper equipment and food items.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work area at all times.
- Set-up, clean and break down work station.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area including tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Complete prep work as required for the next shift.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Prior experience in a high end setting or hospitality setting preferred.
- Ability to stand for hours at a time.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
Balboa Bay Resort is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify User.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.