Front Office Trainer - Hilton London Gatwick Airport
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office Trainer, you are responsible for identifying and providing training to internal team members to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Front Office Trainer will also be required to assist departments in achieving training objectives. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Provide quality training to internal team members
* Adhere to in-house training plan
* Identify training and development needs systematically throughout the department in conjunction with Line Managers/Head of Department and HR Manager
* Assist Line Manager/Head of Department in achieving training objectives and review on a monthly basis
* Assist Shift Leaders/Supervisors/ Line Managers to supervise Front Desk operations during assigned shifts to a consistently high standard
* Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
* Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
* Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
* Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service
* Prepare, organise, administer and conduct in-house training courses
* Assist with recruitment needs, Hold open recruitment open days
* Ensure new employees have received departmental and legal training
* Hold monthly Departmental meetings with trainers to ensure training needs are being covered
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
A Front Office Trainer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Desire to progress within the Hospitality industry
- Positive attitude, good communication skills and people skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous experience in the hotel industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!