Front Office Supervisor
Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
Location: US - CO - Colorado Springs
Admire views of Pikes Peak and Cheyenne Mountain during your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Colorado Springs Hotel. Located off I-25, minutes from the Colorado Springs Airport and the closest full service hotel to Fort Carson, make it perfect for the business and leisure traveler. When staying at our hotel you'll enjoy beautiful scenery and easy access to attractions. Walk through the doors and be greeted with a smile, outstanding service and the famous warm chocolate chip Cookie by DoubleTree.
The Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs is currently seeking a Front Office Supervisor to assist the Front Office Manager in directing the operations of the front office on a daily basis. Responsible for supervising and working with the front office staff to ensure the highest quality of guest service.
Job duties include:
· Ensures that all front office associates receive training adequate for the performance of the position. Provides feedback on a continual basis.
· Participated in the training, developing and disciplining of all front office staff.
· Maintains records of absences and tardiness.
· Performs all front office duties including check-in, check-out, reservations, etc.
· Maintains a high daily average rate (ADR).
· Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
· Ensures that all required reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
· Ensures guest satisfaction by responding to and resolving guest complaints.
· Is aware of direct competition.
· Fills in at the front desk and reservations when staffing needs and hotel needs dictate.
· Maintains regular contact with the Housekeeping Department to ensure proper room status.
· Fills in for the Assistant Front Office Manager in his/her absence.
· Must wear required uniform. Must maintain a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
· Ensures that staff is in adherence to uniform/grooming standards at all times.
· Ensures that all guests are served.
· Notifies Front Office Manager of guest comments.
Associate's Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination and experience. In-depth knowledge of Front Office and Reservations System procedures.