Seahaven Beach Resports, located at 15191 Front Beach Blvd in Panama City beach, FL is now hiring for a Front Office Manager.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the operation of Guest Services, Concierge
and Uniformed Services, Housekeeping, Laundry, Security, Communications, and Reservations in
an attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous manner, providing all guests with quality service
while maximizing room revenue and productivity, and developing managers and employees.
Education & Experience:
• At least 4 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; and at least 2 years of related
experience; or a 2-year college degree and 4 or more years of related experience.
• Previous management experience required.
• Must be proficient in Windows , Company approved spreadsheet and word processing.
• Long hours sometimes required.
• Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Partial Duties & Functions
• Respond to all guests requests, problems, complaints, and/or accidents arising in person or through
reservations, comment cards, letters and/or phone calls, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Motivate, coach, counsel and discipline all Room Division personnel according to Expotel Hospitality
• Prepare and conduct all front-of-house Room Division interviews and follow hiring procedures according
to Expotel Hospitality Service S.O.P.’s. Actively support Human Resources with recruiting efforts.
Ensure that all managers are in compliance with the standards in their interviewing and hiring procedures.
• Develop employee morale and ensure training of Rooms Division personnel.
• Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with managers,
employees and other departments.
• Ensure implementation of all Expotel Hospitality Service policies and house rules. Understand hospitality
• Monitor oversold dates to ensure the maximization of rooms revenue.
• Tour rooms operating departments daily, greeting employees and soliciting feedback.
• Ensure compliance to Expotel Hospitality Service Standard of the Week training, using the steps to
effective training according to Expotel Hospitality Service standards.
• Maximum room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyze rate variance, monitor credit
report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily, i.e. flash
report, allowances, etc.
• Attend daily and monthly Rooms Merchandizing meetings.
P C Beach, FL
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Med/Dent/Vis & Voluntary Benefits/Vaca
Management Position: Yes
Hiring Contact: Kellie Kulivan
Contact Title: Corporate HR Director
Address: 401 Veterans Memorial Blvd Suite 102, Metairie, LA, 70005, US