BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
To provide high level customer service through professional management of the Front Office team.
1. Ensure exceptional guest service is being provided by the Front Office team.
2. Interview, train, counsel, schedule, supervise, and discipline Front Office associates, including desk clerks, night auditors, and bellmen.
3. Manage the seamless movement of guests in and out of the hotel.
4. Ensure that all Front Office employees complete their essential duties before their departure.
5. Accountable for managing the front office payroll and expense budgets.
6. Review all arrivals noting any special requests or challenges.
7. Ensure proper credit policies are followed.
8. Assist guests with services and requests.
9. Run and attend departmental training classes and seminars.
10. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
1. 2 years of hospitality front office supervisor experience
2. Availability during peak operating hours including nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Des Moines, IA
Embassy Suites by Hilton Des Moines Downtown
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: Yes