"People who personify our drive to exceed guest expectations, thrive on diversity and are anxious for an exciting career - Welcome! Opportunity abounds at Aimbridge!"
As a Front Office Manager, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will coordinate the activities of guest service representatives, drivers, bellmen, telephone operators and night auditors to ensure high-quality guest service. Your experience and expertise will focus on maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations. This position reports to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one or more years of Hotel Customer Service or Hotel Supervisor/Management experience and brand experience preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have strong computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Assist General Manager in the overall front house guest experience to include registration, creative guest problem resolution, correct billing and cordial appreciation upon departure. Motivates staff within all hotel departments and establishes a productive working environment for hotel. Assists to conduct training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Schedule guest service agents, reservation agents, bell staff, van drivers, telephone operators, and other staff within guest services. Oversees their reviews, training and development of staff to achieve hotel service quality standards.
- Assists and/or leads revenue management with the implementation and execution of programs to ensure that the hotel's room occupancy and Average Daily Rate objectives are met.
- Analyze and generates guest issue, billing, and daily reports, and communicates information to employees and appropriate departments. Assembles tracks and interprets financial and operational plans for the rooms department to include in the annual hotel budget.
- Maintains procedures for security of monies, guest security and emergency procedures.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 500 hotels and resorts with more than 70,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.