Front Office Manager
Location: US - NH - Dover
Aug 3, 2017
HOTEL FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
We are seeking a talented Hotel Front Office Manager to manage the front desk of our 96 Room Hotel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Hiring, training, development, and overall leadership of the front office associates.
- Ensure the highest level of guest service is provided at all times.
- Work with General Manager to develop and implement short and long term department plans, ensuring overall hotel objectives are executed flawlessly.
- Candidate must possess strong leadership and communication skills
- Minimum 4-5 years Front Office Manager experience at a high-volume, full-service hotel
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college/university require. Candidates with a two-year Associate’s Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management, and equivalent education/experience will also be considered.
- Ability to perform front desk shifts as needed to ensure efficient operations.
- Must be skilled in computer software, to include Windows-based property management system (PMS).
- Outstanding guest service skills, proven conflict resolution skills, and proven leadership skills to drive initiatives that improve the team and the business.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Maintain Overall Satisfaction scores to maximize the guest and associate experience.
- Maximize efforts toward productivity, identify problem areas, and assist in implementing solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Develop employee morale, and ensure training of Front Office personnel.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest and employee information.
- Working knowledge of Night Audit procedures.
- Stellar time management skills.
- Prior brand experience with Best Western preferred but not required
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance