Front Office Manager
Location: US - MD - Baltimore
Seeking a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated Front Office Manager to join our team on a full-time basis.
The Front Office Manager will report to the Director of Operations and will work closely with the hotel’s front office team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Managing the day to day operations of the entire Front Office
Scheduling and training staff
Coaching & counseling
Ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are in compliance with company and brand standards.
Resolving customer complaints
Anticipating potential problems by reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business flow and associate performance
Responsible for recruitment and retention of the front office team
Liaise with Front Office staff to discuss and implement strategies to continually improve customer satisfaction, occupancy levels and revenues.
* Must have thorough knowledge of all aspects of hotel operations.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Strong leadership skills and ability to effectively select, motivate, develop and retain staff.
* Ability to manage change effectively with clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
* Team building effectiveness with superb organizational skills to include time management, delegation and managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Good knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office Programs; diplomacy skills and ability to build effective relationships.
* Ability to walk and stand for hours at a time.
* Possess drive to create a fun, rewarding and professional work environment.
* Ability to prepare and analyze data figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity; must be able to sit, stand and walk for hours at a time.
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds occasionally.
* College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER