Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport
Front Office Manager
Commonwealth Hotels LLC, managing the Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport is a superior hospitality management company with a "world-class" culture. We are a leading franchisee, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity. We embrace management values that include a "Whatever It Takes" attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction.
Commonwealth Hotels was founded in 1986 and quickly became a superior hospitality management company with a world-class culture, sought after for our exceptional guest and associate satisfaction, market premiums, superior return on investment and a “Whatever It Takes” attitude. We are a leading franchisee of Hyatt, Marriott and Hilton brands. Commonwealth Hotels, home office is located in Cincinnati, Ohio and led by industry executives who have worked together for more than 30 years and have over 100 years of combined experience with hotels and city clubs in all markets across the United States.
Our Mission at Commonwealth Hotels is accomplished by providing quality Products and Services to our guests through Attention to Detail, Integrity, Pride and Intensity in all we do. This allows us to develop a special relationship with our guests, associates and owners, carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions across the board result in superior sales and financial performance.
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apart from other management companies. As the property becomes known for its quality of service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.
Our Front Office Managers are the cornerstone of our hotels. We hold these individuals in high esteem, knowing that through their diligence, ambition, strategic thinking and strong leadership skills will influence and inspire our associates to do their very best every day, creating an exceptional experience for our guests. We want leaders who believe that guest and associate satisfaction are equally important, and that building revenue and controlling costs are the priorities that will exceed the expectations of our owners and partners, and drive the business to new heights.
In return for your leadership, we will offer you an environment that is team-based, growth-oriented, and personally satisfying. Our compensation, incentive program and benefit package is extremely competitive, and benefits are offered day one of employment.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and be highly motivated. If this is the type of environment you are seeking, and possess the qualities and requirements listed below we would very much enjoy speaking with you.
- Quality & Service Oriented
- Strong Guest Service Background
- Team Leader
- Results Driven
- High level of communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly motivated
- Passion to succeed
- Outgoing personality
- Hands on approach
- Incentive Program
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- FSA (125 Cafeteria Plans)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vacation & Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Travel Discounts
- And Much More...
- Minimum of 2 years of hotel front office supervisory or management experience required
- Hilton experience a plus
- Position will be required to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights and weekends
- Intermediate knowledge of computers including excel and PowerPoint
- Proven record of independent, self-motivated work habits
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Execute reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to focus on the big picture as well as individual results
- History of superior controls and financial performance
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to develop an understanding of concepts, practices and pre-established guidelines and procedures
- Maintain active and visible position in the local community and industry
- Strong HR knowledge including hiring, firing, training, counseling and developing associates