Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
A Beacon of Hospitality
Hotel LeVeque, the star of the Columbus skyline, blends history and contemporary design with the timeless art of hospitality for people who are looking for an indulgent escape. We are GRACIOUS, hospitable and passionate about standout service. We anticipate our guests’ needs and design spaces and signature experiences just for them. We are AUTHENTIC, Inside and out, our hotel reflects and illuminates its history and location. We embody the best of Columbus in architecture, Midwestern hospitality, food and beverage, and accommodations. We are INSPIRING, Our hotel inspires travelers to explore, stay, work and relax through its design details and reputation for excellence and innovation. We are BOLD.
Hotel LeVeque is looking for an experienced and outgoing Front Office Manager to lead our front office team. This position is responsible for orchestrating exceptional guest experiences through our front office supervisors, front office stars, bell stars, and PBX. The most prominent responsibilities include:
- Ensure that a well-trained, highly motivated staff anticipate guest needs and provide a unique experience.
- Ensure smooth operations for our stars in regards to payroll, scheduling, recruiting, training, and coaching.
- Communicate and work directly with all departments to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
- Control aspects of the front office operation, including handling expenses, payroll, and cost control systems, ensuring the department is maximizing revenue opportunities and achieving budgeted operating results.
- Design and implement systems to provide a guest experience that is exactly like nothing else.
Each day the Front Office Manager is expected to model the professionalism we want from all our stars, connect with the stars within your department and understand what motivates each of them, and involve them in both the day-to-day process as well as the big picture. We expect that your experience tells you when to jump in and assist and when to empower the stars to handle issues.
The Front Office Manager will report to the Assistant General Manager and will be held responsible to guest scores, associate feedback scores, and department budget.
Our ideal candidate has:
· 2-4 years managing a customer service team
· Experience in a luxury or lifestyle brand
· Experience with Marriott POS systems Opera & MARSHA or something comparable
· Experience setting expectations and holding team members accountable to them
· Systems to keep themselves organized
· Knowledge of sales/revenue metrics and how they directly impact those numbers
· A flexible schedule based on hotel needs. Be able and willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Hotel LeVeque seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER