Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for the successful operation and administration of all front office departments to include: front desk, bell/door, PBX, concierge (if applicable). The Front Office Manager must ensure that the department is continually balanced while focusing on providing an exceptional experience to every guest and maximizing department profitability at the same time. The Front Office Manager is responsible for ensuring that all front office operations are carried out professionally, to standards and at the highest level of service. The Front Office Manager will achieve desired outcomes by planning, implementing and controlling effective departmental strategies that drive results and through the creation, development and maintenance of a competent, motivated and empowered front office staff. The Front Office Manager will effectively lead, train, coach, motivate, engage and provide feedback to the front office staff, supervisors and managers on a daily basis. The Front Office Manager will serve as the front office liaison to all other hotel departments.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Responsibilities:
- Create and execute innovative front office strategies that will drive the hotel to exceed guest satisfaction and revenues.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the front office team in departmental planning, development and execution.
- Ensure front office staff and management is properly trained to standards and able to carry out the operations of each department.
- Work closely with department managers and supervisors to develop them both personally and professionally.
- Ensure that all complaints regarding service and/or accommodations are investigated and resolved.
- Monitor budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance.
- Provide Leadership / Mentoring to Front Office staff.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all Front Office department policies/service procedures.
- Maintain complete knowledge of: all hotel features and services, all room types, rates, special package and promotions, daily arrivals / departures / room availability, scheduled in-house group activities.
- Review and respond to daily operational demands as it relates to the hotel.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly departmental financial and payroll forecasts.
- Monitor security of public areas of the hotel.
- Establish par levels for supplies and equipment.
- Provide training, development, professional discipline, and positive support for all department employees to ensure qualitative standards and growth, depth and development.
- Create and maintain a quality, professional work environment.
- Administer performance evaluations for all departmental employees.
- Anticipate guests and employees needs and respond promptly.
- Promote positive guest relations at all times.
- Conduct pre-shift meeting to review information pertinent to days business.
- Facilitate departmental strategic planning meetings.
Education & Experience:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): or Work Equivalent plus 3 years of experience in hospitality management.
- Computer skills required. Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred. Experience with hotel information systems is required.
- Marriott experience preferred.
EEO/AA Employer Disclosure:Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.