Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Maintain the highest level of guest satisfaction and customer service, while maximizing occupancy and average rate.What you will be doing
- Responsible for all Front Office operations, including but not limited to hiring, training, reviews, coaching and counseling, daily reports, monthly reports, forecasts, proper staffing and management of payroll expense as well as controlling all other expenses.
- Also, managing room inventory, group blocks, commissions, and creation of special promotions and packages.
- Continuously monitors the reservations system availability and rate structure to maximize revenue and occupancy.
- Monitors and develops selling techniques, as well as customer service related techniques, and is responsible for the implementation and training of staff members.
- Alerts the General Manger to peak and shoulder times, along with recommended applicable rates and other restrictive conditions to aid in the short and long term merchandising strategies.
- Ensure group cut-off dates are addressed in a timely manner to best benefit the hotel.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Handle guest complaints and bring to a positive conclusion.
- Manage room inventory to maximize revenue and occupancy.
- Ensures the confidentiality of all private records, documents and information.
- Ensures proper storage and destruction of all records containing personal information according to state law.
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions.
- Maintains an active role on the Executive Operating Committee. Attends weekly Sales meetings.
- Participates in Manager on Duty program.
- 2 years front desk hospitality experience a big plus, especially if in supervisor or higher role.
- Previous Opera software experience preferred.
- High School diploma.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to flexible schedules, including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Management experience preferred.
- Computer literate, ability to operate office equipment; good phone skills.
- Ability to operate within a fast paced, ever changing environment while maintaining a positive and cheerful attitude. Demonstrate supervisory skills through education and/or experience.
- Good communication and team building skills. Detail oriented.
- Able to bring guest concerns to a positive conclusion.
- Computer, printer, copy machine, fax machine, telephone, paging system.