Front Desk Supervisor / Rancho Bernardo Inn
Rancho Bernardo Inn, JC Resorts
Location: US - CA - San Diego
Rancho Bernardo Inn is a distinctive family owned resort in San Diego, offering 287 upscale guest rooms, three restaurants, a championship golf course, a renowned spa and expansive meeting and wedding venues. The resort has earned a Four Diamond rating from AAA for 43 consecutive years and has earned honors from Travel + Leisure Magazine and Conde Nast Traveler.
FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE: To assist the Front Desk Manager to oversee staff and operations of the Front Desk, to ensure efficient, professional handling of arriving and departing hotel guests.
FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- To understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- To assist, as direct, to train, schedule, support, and monitor the performance of Front Desk and PBX staff.
- To follow all specified procedures to satisfactorily administer the daily affairs of the Front Desk, including registering guests and assigning rooms, completing group pre-registrations and key packets, blocking room assignments and reservations, pre-registering VIP's, comp rooms, and special attention guests, processing adjustments and check-outs, answering telephones, handling cash, credit, and check cashing transactions, filing room keys, handling mail and messages for guests, and transferring all necessary information to the next shift.
FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR JOB KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have minimum one year experience in same position at a hotel of comparable quality.
JC Resorts/Rancho Bernardo Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V