A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Reg. Full Time Position.
- Supervise Front Desk operations during your assigned shift to company standards.
- Oversee Front Desk team and ensure team of current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers.
- Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely.
- Participates in recruiting, hiring, payroll, reviews, training, and disciplining team members.
- Balance inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments.
- Able to maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program.
- Ensures the safety and security of hotel premises and property.
- Oversees day-to-day activities of the guest services department.
- Front Desk experience in supervisory or manager role preferred.
- Ability to manage and train a team of up to 10 agents.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Knowledge of Opera PMS required.
- Must be energetic and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
The Balboa Bay Resort is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.