A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Front Office Manager with the planning, organization, development and direction of the Front Desk and Bell staff to operate at the highest service standards as they relate to efficiency, professionalism, accuracy, and customer service. Builds and manages teams effectively.
- Provides guidance and leadership to Guest Services Agents and Bell Persons whenever Provides feedback about performance and may be involved in the evaluation process
- Ensure Guest Services Agents consistently review expected arrivals in advance, check guests in/out of hotel according to procedures, ensure accurate guest billing, and make reservations outside of hours
- Ensures Guest Services Agents are adhering to all established accounting & cashiering practices
- Receives and records vouchers, credit cards, personal checks, business checks, cash, and other forms of Converts foreign currency at current posted rates
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority; otherwise refers the matter to management
- Two or more years related experience as Guest Service Agent/Front Desk Agent and/or training
- Requires ability to lead others in the department by mentoring and providing training
- Must have excellent customer service/communication skills to work with guests of various social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds
- Ability to work on AM, PM, weekend and holiday shifts as required by operational needs
Ideal candidate will have:
- Prior supervisory experience desired
- 4 diamond hotel/resort experience a plus
- Able to use mathematics to solve problems
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand for periods of time and occasionally required to sit, walk, crawl, kneel, stoop, crouch and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
For more information about this hotel and Pacific Hospitality Group (PHG), click on Hotel Portfolio tab and About PHG.
Paséa Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer M/F/V/D
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.