Front Desk Supervisor
Marriott Suites Anaheim, CA
Location: US - CA - Garden Grove
Assist front office management in supervising daily activities in the Front Office, including Front Desk, PBX, Concierge, Bellstand/Valet, At Your Service and Guest Relations, as assigned.
- Must be able to complete all of the duties and responsibilities of the Front Desk Associate.
- 2 - 3 years customer service related work experience is required. Prior Front Desk experience in a hotel environment is preferred.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Assist in interviewing, selection, training and counseling of front office associates, ensuring hospitality standards are maintained.
- Ensure all guest concerns and requests are resolved promptly and properly.
- Verify the accuracy of opening count.
- Maintain and control all room blocks, pre-registration and pre-assignment of rooms.
- Ensure checkouts have been pulled and verified periodically.
- Ensure the accuracy and completion of all folios, room changes, credit approvals, etc.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.