Residence Inn Boca Raton
Front Desk Supervisor
1. Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
2. Check guests in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner.
3. Handle guest mail and messages per established procedures.
4. Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, room locations room rates, amenities and selling strategies.
5. Take reservation requests efficiently.
6. Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
7. Block rooms and handles special requests.
8. Monitor room availability and offer AGM and GM assistance in yield management and restrictions.
9. Handle safe deposits by guests per established procedures.
10. Keep lobby and desk area clean and presentable.
11. Have a thorough knowledge of emergency and security procedures.
12. Offer and properly handle requests for wake up calls.
13. Know how to clean guestrooms to standards.
14. Clean back office area as requested by management.
15. Open and close shift, make cash drops.
16. Ensure all credit cards, cash and change funds are balanced throughout each shift.
17. Inform management of any guests or systems related complaints or problems, while taking a proactive approach to rectify the issues.
18. Communicate with incoming staff and management by logging pertinent information in the pass on log.
19. Keep maintenance informed of all maintenance needs.
20. Pass on guest lost and found inquiries to management or Guest Room Supervisor.
21. Assist in marketing effort by assisting in sales blitzes.
22. Must wear proper uniform and nametag at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
23. Prepare daily deposits, comparing deposited monies to funds reported at desk, and follow up on any discrepancies.
24. Complete weekly scheduling based on forecasted occupancy due on each Wednesday of the week.
25. Be able to answer questions that GSRs may have.
26. Must be able to cover any call-off shift as per proper chain of command.
27.Must have full knowledge of Night Audit procedures
28. Conduct property walks and bring up issues immediately with management
29. Oversee the RI Mix Monday- Wednesday- Mingle with guests and use proactive sales tactics.
30.Respond to guest issues
31. Review the GSA's work performed each day for errors, review rate codes, rate override reports, and many other reports as directed by management.
32. Perform other duties as assigned by management, of which employee is capable.