Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is searching for a
Front Desk Supervisor
to work at our beautiful
Hawthorn Suites property in Blue Ash, OH
. This position is responsible for assisting Management while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests, prior to arrival and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow the rate-quoting scenario.
- Monitor all VIP and special guest requests.
- Review Front Office log/ email daily.
- Fully comprehend and operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Be aware of all rates, packages, and promotions currently underway as listed.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of all closed out and restricted dates.
- Follow and enforce all Wyndham hotel credit policies.
- Be able to complete and ensure that a proper bucket check, room rate verification report, and housekeeping report have been accurately done and filed.
- Be able to perform all duties of Front Office Agent.
- Assist in training and cross training of new hires and current employees on a regular basis.