Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- The Doubletree by Hilton at Warren Place is seeking an exceptional Front Desk Supervisor. This person MUST have prior hotel front desk experience to be considered.
- Candidates should be able to effectively delegate, demonstrate initiative, take ownership and have solid problem solving skills.
- Supervise the Front Desk staff.
- Ensure new associates are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve job expectations.
- Ensure all required training occurs.
- Evaluate the staff's job performances and coach and counsel as necessary.
- Clearly communicate to associates the standards of performance and their role in contributing to individual and team success.
- Supervise and process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotel's rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies, Accommodate special requests when possible.
- Supervise and process check-in/check-out and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc.
- Supervise and process pre-register, block reservations and, as appropriate, same day and future reservations. Cancel room reservations according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude when communicating with guests and associates.
- Perform special projects as requested.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
Education and Experience High school education plus schooling in hospitality management, business or related experience. Two or more years of hotel experience required for supervisory position.EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets