We believe that the only way for a "little" company to out perform the giant hotel chains is to empower hotel teams to run their hotels in a way that makes sense. Our hotel teams have the freedom to work outside the box and create their own success.
At The Dow Hotel Company, we look for creative, high energy individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and extraordinary drive to excellence. Our track record of promoting from within is truly remarkable; we believe hard work and success should be rewarded.
Assist front office management in supervising daily activities in the Front Office, including Front Desk, PBX, Concierge and Bellstand
Must be able to complete all of the duties and responsibilities of the Front Desk Associate.
- Assist in interviewing, selection, training and counseling of front office associates, ensuring hospitality standards are maintained.
- Ensure all guest concerns and requests are resolved promptly and properly.
- Verify the accuracy of opening count.
- Maintain and control all room blocks, pre-registration and pre-assignment of rooms.
- Ensure checkouts have been pulled and verified periodically.
- Ensure the accuracy and completion of all folios, room changes, credit approvals, etc.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.