Supervises and coordinates front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedback and guest satisfaction. Bonus plan available for this position.
Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to
Applies and ensures the application of the sales strategy to maximize occupancy and average room price
Respond to all guests requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents presented through reservations,
comment cards, letters and/or phone calls, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
· To be available to work nights and/or weekends
· Ability to work under pressure and take initiative in solving problems.
· The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
· Excellent time management skills
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
· Opera PMS / Wyndham hotel experience preferred
· Team management, leadership & team player. Experience of motivating and leading a team.
· Good organizational skills and ability to plan ahead.
· Strong attention to detail
· Maintain open line of communications with each department
· Financial awareness
· Sales ability
· Committed to high standards
· Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
Overland Park, KS
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No