We are currently looking for a Front Desk Supervisor to join the team at The LA Hotel Downtown. Ideally located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles.
BASIC PURPOSE: Supervise the desk clerks to ensure completion of essential duties necessary for an efficient Front Desk operation.
1. Handle guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner.
2. Supervise desk clerks and work load during shift. Complete shift check-lists as specified.
3. Run accurate room status reports in a timely manner and relay necessary information to effected
departments and individuals.
4. Update daily group information; maintain and be familiar with future group files. Monitor and prepare group
requirements and relay necessary information to effected departments and individuals.
5. Print cashiers report and verify balances. Verify all banks and deposits accordingly.
6. Monitor key control to maintain hotel security.
7. Respond to guest questions regarding the hotel. Know the lay out of the hotel including all suites, parlors,
meeting rooms and all outlets' location and hours of operation.
8. Maintain good working relationships and open lines of communication with all other departments.
9. Assist Front Desk and/or Front Office Manager when necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School education or equivalent experience.
Experience: 1-2 years supervisory experience in a Hotel or other customer relations position.
Skills and Abilities: Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience in Opera helpful.
The LA Hotel Downtown is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Los Angeles, CA
LA Hotel Downtown
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Medical, Dental, Vision
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Address: 333 South Figueroa Street , Los Angeles, CA, 90071, US